Version 1.0.0.4 problems

Oct 28, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I updated to version 1.0.0.4 in my on-premise IFD enabled environment.  In that environment when I click on the "Start" navigation item the silver light load progress indicator goes to 100% and then just keeps spinning.  Nothing ever loads.

I also installed 1.0.0.4 in my CRM Online environment.  For this environment I first un-installed 1.0.0.0 then imported 1.0.04.  There the initial window will load but when I try to install XRM Tools Configuration the tool just hangs with the progress dialog open. 

Sorry, I am not getting error messages just hanging.

Has anyone else had these types of issues with version 1.0.0.4?

Version 1.0.0.0 was working fine.

Coordinator
Oct 29, 2012 at 12:55 AM
I haven't seen these issues but I will investigate. Regarding CRM online, the base install is the Configuration module and at the moment it is 1..4 so no need to install again, just try installing the tools.

Thanks,
Rhett

On 28 Oct 2012, at 21:34, "dipple" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I updated to version 1.0.0.4 in my on-premise IFD enabled environment. In that environment when I click on the "Start" navigation item the silver light load progress indicator goes to 100% and then just keeps spinning. Nothing ever loads.

I also installed 1.0.0.4 in my CRM Online environment. For this environment I first un-installed 1.0.0.0 then imported 1.0.04. There the initial window will load but when I try to install XRM Tools Configuration the tool just hangs with the progress dialog open.

Sorry, I am not getting error messages just hanging.

Has anyone else had these types of issues with version 1.0.0.4?

Version 1.0.0.0 was working fine.

Oct 29, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Ok so in the CRM Online environment I have been able to install the Metadata Browser, Query Designer, and Statics tools.  I close the browser and start a new session when I goto the "Start" navigation option I am able to see the installed tools but, the ribbon bar of the tool does not show any additional buttons.  I am not able to access the installed tools.

Still having the same problem in my On-Premise version where clicking on the start button never loads the Silver Light app.  Just shows the progress indicator at 100% and keeps spinning.  Again, the On-Premise is running via IFD.

Oct 29, 2012 at 7:52 PM

I'm in an onpremise environment with Claims authentication.  I don't see any additional buttons after enabling the OData tool.

Coordinator
Oct 29, 2012 at 7:55 PM
Try refreshing the browser or reopen the browser and the change should take affect. Otherwise clear your cache and try again, sometimes web resources get cached and delay the UI experience.

Thanks,
Rhett

On 29 Oct 2012, at 18:52, "rriopel432" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I'm in an onpremise environment with Claims authentication. I don't see any additional buttons after enabling the OData tool.

Coordinator
Jan 2, 2013 at 12:25 PM

I've reverted the download to 1.0.0.3 until I can resolve the issue with 1.0.0.4.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Rhett

Jan 2, 2013 at 9:31 PM

I am getting the "spinning" to 100% as well, so I downloaded 10003 and install with same result.  I am on UR11 if that makes a difference.