CRM 2011 - Silverlight hangs at 100% on configuration screen

Dec 5, 2014 at 3:47 PM
I imported XRM Tools Solution on the CRM 2011 server (Win2008 R2) and all seemed to go well. Silverlight was not installed on the server so when I opened the XRM Tools Solution I was prompted to install Silverlight and I did. Silver light (version 5.1.30514.0) counted to 100% and then never launched the configuration screen.

I uninstalled Silverlight and the XRM Tools and then re-installed Silverlight. I tested Silverlight with the Microsoft demos and it is working. After testing Silverlight I re-imported XRM Tools and still get the same behavior. It makes no difference whether I use IE on the server or from a workstation, nor does the version of IE I use seem to make a difference.

Has anybody a fix for this? We are trying to migrate to CRM 2013 and need to fix JavaScript compatibility issues left over from the CRM 4 to CRM 2011 migration.

Hopefully it is something stupid simple, I am looking forward to having access to these tools.
Coordinator
Dec 5, 2014 at 6:31 PM
You could download the original JavaScript converter tool until I review this issue and resolve. https://crm2011scriptconvert.codeplex.com/